Manufacturer catalogue image
Era 11 (2016 to 2021) Current Era
Class 92 015 'Yiwu-London Train' DB Schenker Electric Locomotive
"The Silk Road Train"
The locomotive operated the first China ‘Silk Road’ – UK freight train via HS1 into Barking Freight Terminal in January 2017. The locomotive still operates freights via HS1 and through the Channel Tunnel in this livery today.
Exclusive to Rails of Sheffield.
Produced by Accurascale
Expected: Q1 2021
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Heavy Die-cast alloy metal chassis for maximum tractive effort
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTX Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
- Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
Limited edition model for
Rails of Sheffield
* Class names often change over the lifespan of a locomotive, so this is not necessarily the class name used by the operator in the period modelled.
Special commissions are usually only available new from the commissioning organisation,
and may well have sold out on pre-order before they even end up listed here! But you may be able
to find used items on marketplace or auction websites.
Buy from Rails of Sheffield
Search on Amazon
Search on eBay
Supplier links are provided for your convenience and do not guarantee that the product is currently available.
RailwayModels.uk is not a representative of these suppliers, but may receive a commission when purchases are made through links on this page.