Hornby | R3709 LMS Princess Royal 6201 'Princess Elizabeth' - First Running Sample | The Engine Shed
Video links are generated algorithmically and may not necessarily be this precise product.
6201 Princess Elizabeth entered service on 3 November, 1933, allocated initially to Camden Shed until 6 January, 1934, making a number of test runs with 500 ton trains and a Dynamometer car. Moving to Polmadie, Princess Elizabeth hauled many of the LMS headline express services and moved between Crewe North, Camden and Edge Hill as the need arose. Just prior to nationalisation, in August 1947, 6201 was repainted into LMS lined black.