Published on Thursday 11 September 2014 by British Railway Modelling
HOT OFF THE PRESS! From the November 2014 issue onwards, each and every issue of BRM will come with a FREE BRM TV DVD!
With an RRP of £7.99, each DVD is specially produced to complement each issue with a running time of over 35 minutes.
Each programme is presented from places of high interest to railway enthusiasts, such as the NRM at Shildon, and brings you in-depth features on a range of topics, including:
- Layout of the month: amazing model railways from expert modellers.
- Practical BRM – studio demonstrations of essential modelling skills
- Product Preview – the latest news from manufacturers
- Tried & Tested – we try out the latest model railway innovations and enhancements
- Plus reviews, extra DVD features and more to discover on the disc, such as desktop wallpapers and photo galleries.
So, with this much going on each month, you don’t want to miss out.
Guarantee your copy today by subscribing to BRM – we have some brilliant subs deals including gifts and discounts. Just visit:
If you want to go digital, no problem – you can get the same BRM TV programme streamed to you from within the pages of the magazine! The digital edition goes on sale a full six days before the printed version hits the shelves, plus it costs less, so subscribe today and save money!
You can find BRM in the Apple iTunes store, or you can visit http://www.pocketmags.com/BRM
The video description and textual content is provided by the publisher of the video, and may contain external links. RailwayModels.uk has no connection with the sites linked to, and links are not checked before the video is published here.