Published on Monday 23 September 2019 by World of Railways
The October 2019 issue of BRM is now on-sale as a digital edition from pocketmags.com/BRM. Inside this packed issue you'll find a host of inspirational modelling articles, with an emphasis on common techniques required when modelling. Digital readers will benefit from an extra 20 pages of image and video content, plus a copy of the September 2019 issue of Engineering in Miniature. Here's a rundown of what's inside...
- St Ruth (2FS)
- Bleat Wharf (OO)
- Ellasweet Factory (OO)
- How to build a plastic wagon kit
- Techniques for better models
- Getting into 2mm finescale
- One-step digital automation
- The N gauge Billy Bookcase layout
PRODUCTS AND FEATURES
- BRM meets: 2MM Scale Association
- BRM meets: The Model Centre
- Spotlight: Hands-on scenic advice
- Review: Cheltenham Class 52
- Review: Bachmann Western Pullman
- Review: Rivarossi 'Big Boy'
- New books
- Tail Lamp: The Model Centre
Download your digital copy of BRM today, from pocketmags.com/BRM
The video description and textual content is provided by the publisher of the video, and may contain external links. RailwayModels.uk has no connection with the sites linked to, and links are not checked before the video is published here.