Manufacturer catalogue image - please note that pre-release images may be CAD renders or CGI images rather than photographs
Era 3 (1923 to 1947) The Big Four (LNER, LMS, GWR and SR)
The Southern Railway moved millions of passengers every day, whether commuters to London, or to and from the suburbs and towns. This set features a stalwart of these services - the N Class locomotive - resplendent in Malachite Green livery with two matching Bulleid coaches.
• SR N Class 2-6-0 Locomotive
• Bulleid Semi-open Brake Third Coach x 1
• Bulleid 1st/3rd Composite Coach x 1
• Oval of track
• Fully compatible with all other leading makes of UK track
• AC mains wall transformer and controller
* Class names often change over the lifespan of a locomotive, so this is not necessarily the class name used by the operator in the period modelled.
Supplier links are provided for your convenience and do not guarantee that the product is currently available. RailwayModels.uk is not a representative of these suppliers, but may receive a commission when purchases are made through links on this page.
£120.00 at eBay (Used)
Bachmann 30-165 “The Thanet Flyer” Train Set - Pre-owned - Unused
£28.50 at eBay (Used)
2 Bachmann OO SR Bulleid Coaches ex 30-165 set - excellent
£184.95 at eBay (New)
Bachmann 30-165 The Thanet Flyer Electric Train Set NEW
£36.99 at eBay (New)
Bachmann 30-165 Bulleid Semi-Open Brake 3rd Class Coach SR 4302 Malachite Green
£129.99 at eBay (New)
Bachmann 30-165 Class N 2-6-0 SR 1854 Locomotive Green 00 Gauge DCC Ready T48 Po
Online offers are generated automatically based on brand name and product code, and may not necessarily be this precise item.