Manufacturer catalogue image
Era 3 (1923 to 1947) The Big Four (LNER, LMS, GWR and SR)
The Southern Railway moved millions of passengers every day, whether commuters to London, or to and from the suburbs and towns. This set features a stalwart of these services - the N Class locomotive - resplendent in Malachite Green livery with two matching Bulleid coaches.
• SR N Class 2-6-0 Locomotive
• Bulleid Semi-open Brake Third Coach x 1
• Bulleid 1st/3rd Composite Coach x 1
• Oval of track
• Fully compatible with all other leading makes of UK track
• AC mains wall transformer and controller
* Class names often change over the lifespan of a locomotive, so this is not necessarily the class name used by the operator in the period modelled.